Pages

sábado, 19 de abril de 2014

Dive in

One of my fave photographers, Mr. Jean Guichard - Le Creac'h

The village she's named after is landlocked and safe, and that makes sense. She's safe land, I'm raging ocean. I'm deep water, burying sunken ships and all their treasures. I'm a sea of uncertainties that makes you curious, excited and... scared.

Diving in is tempting, but you've been living on safe land for so long your feet get stuck on the ground. Look, all I can do is warn you. My tide rises and falls in the blink of an eye and red flags are always up. I know you can swim, but there's no lifeguard around and the currents might pull you away from safety, where your feet can't touch the ground anymore.

Sometimes I'm warm Atlantic, sometimes I'm ice cold Arctic. My sharks are usually as hungry as my eyes, and they bite. They might eat pieces of you you'll never get back. The colourful creatures that live deep inside are beautiful, but you might never be able to breathe under water. 

You look down at me, your heart wants to jump in. I look back at you, waves crashing against the cliff. Do you still want to dive in?

  • soundtrack: Superheavy - I don't mind
I don't mind
If you live in my mind
I'm happy to keep you there
And that's fine
Oh you
You're all that i like
And my imagination's clear
(...)
I'm trying to tell you that...
Sweet dreams are made of me
And who are you to disagree?

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário